Membership of Compassionate Aid Network International (CANI)
- The members of the society are the applicants for incorporation of the society, and those persons who subsequently become members, in accordance with these bylaws and, in either case, have not ceased to be members.
- A person may apply to the directors for membership in the society and on acceptance by the directors is a member.
- Every member must uphold the constitution and comply with these bylaws.
- The amount of the first annual membership dues must be determined by the directors and after that the annual membership dues must be determined at the annual general meeting of the society.
- A person ceases to be a member of the society
- by delivering his or her resignation in writing to the secretary of the society or by mailing or delivering it to the address of the society,
- on his or her death or, in the case of a corporation, on dissolution,
- on being expelled, or
- on having been a member not in good standing for 12 consecutive months.